Any of you that were in Leuven in September for PSP6 would have heard Moritz’s interesting talk summarising his findings from his submitted meta-analysis on cover crops, microorganisms and the P cycle. This week the work has been published in Plant and Soil and can be accessed here. For those of you not fortunate to be at PSP6 (it was a great week!) this article comes highly recommended, not least for its systematic approach to literature evaluation. But alas without Moritz’s excellent verbal presentation.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!