Stutter and coauthors examined thirty-two temperate soils with a wide range or organic C concentrations for different P bioavailability indexes and the underlying biogeochemichal properties conditioning P speciation. 31P-NMR spectroscopy on NaOH–EDTA extracts is a central methodology in this outstanding work.
- Research Associate: New opportunity at The University of Western Australia at the School of Agriculture & Environment
- New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
- Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
- Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
- Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils (10-13th September 2018).