Stutter and coauthors examined thirty-two temperate soils with a wide range or organic C concentrations for different P bioavailability indexes and the underlying biogeochemichal properties conditioning P speciation. 31P-NMR spectroscopy on NaOH–EDTA extracts is a central methodology in this outstanding work.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!