In this interesting review published in Soil Biology and Biochemistry, Marianne Clarholm and coauthors describe the role of organic acids in the stepwise process of organic phosphorus mobilization, hydrolysis and uptake.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!