In this interesting review published in Analytica Chimica Acta, Edward Nagul and coauthors discuss the molybdenum blue chemistry for orthophosphate determination. The effect of interfents, the choice of reductant and acids are considered among the the recommendations made for method optimization.
- Research Associate: New opportunity at The University of Western Australia at the School of Agriculture & Environment
- New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
- Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
- Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
- Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils (10-13th September 2018).