In this interesting review published in Analytica Chimica Acta, Edward Nagul and coauthors discuss the molybdenum blue chemistry for orthophosphate determination. The effect of interfents, the choice of reductant and acids are considered among the the recommendations made for method optimization.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!