In this interesting paper published in Ecosystems, Benjamin Turner and Etienne Laliberté studied the pedogenesis processes occurring in a 2 Million year chronosequence of coastal dunes under Mediterranean climate in Southwestern Australia. This is an outstanding opportunity for a case study of phosphorus decline during the soil development.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!