In this interesting paper published in Ecosystems, Benjamin Turner and Etienne Laliberté studied the pedogenesis processes occurring in a 2 Million year chronosequence of coastal dunes under Mediterranean climate in Southwestern Australia. This is an outstanding opportunity for a case study of phosphorus decline during the soil development.
- Research Associate: New opportunity at The University of Western Australia at the School of Agriculture & Environment
- New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
- Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
- Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
- Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils (10-13th September 2018).