Klaus Jarosch and co-authors compared the 31P NMR spectroscopy and enzyme addition assays of soil NaOH-EDTA extracts in this remarkable research article published in Soil Biology & Biochemistry journal. The advantages and drawbacks in the quantification of different soil organic phosphorus compounds using both methods are discussed in detail.
- Research Associate: New opportunity at The University of Western Australia at the School of Agriculture & Environment
- New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
- Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
- Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
- Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils (10-13th September 2018).