Klaus Jarosch and co-authors compared the 31P NMR spectroscopy and enzyme addition assays of soil NaOH-EDTA extracts in this remarkable research article published in Soil Biology & Biochemistry journal. The advantages and drawbacks in the quantification of different soil organic phosphorus compounds using both methods are discussed in detail.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!