R.J. Dodd and A.N. Sharpley (University of Arkansas, USA) reviewed the impact of adopting conservation practices on the speciation and cycling of soil organic P in this interesting article published in Resources, Conservation and Recycling journal. The article discuss the possible strategies to increase the plant availability of these soil P stores without turning sinks into sources for nutrient pollution.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!