R.J. Dodd and A.N. Sharpley (University of Arkansas, USA) reviewed the impact of adopting conservation practices on the speciation and cycling of soil organic P in this interesting article published in Resources, Conservation and Recycling journal. The article discuss the possible strategies to increase the plant availability of these soil P stores without turning sinks into sources for nutrient pollution.
- Research Associate: New opportunity at The University of Western Australia at the School of Agriculture & Environment
- New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
- Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
- Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
- Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils (10-13th September 2018).