Velazques and co-authors showed that inositol phosphates are among the main forms of recalcitrant P associated the residual fraction of sequential P fractionation in chilean Andisols. This interesting article was published in Geoderma.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!