Early Stage Researcher (PhD) Fellowships – ESR1, Quantification of phosphorus flux
The Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO) calls for cadidates for a PhD-position available from October 2016 onwards. The fellowship “Quantification of phosphorus flux” is available within the INSPIRATION Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network.Further information and the full terms and conditions regarding eligibility are provided on http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/about-msca/actions/itn/index_en.htm or https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/h2020-section/marie-sklodowska-curie-actions Work Programme 2014-2015.
Candidates should provide the following information before August 15 in one file for their application :
1. A detailed CV with covering letter which explains your suitability, competence and motivation for scientific research and the fellowship
2. All undergraduate level certificates including university grades. Foreign documents should be sent as certified English translations.
3. A summary of technical and scientific experience
4. A synopsis of the undergraduate/Master’s level thesis if applicable, or a detailed description of any previous research project and its appropriate work plan
5. A list of publications and/or presentations at meetings, if applicable
6. Contact information of two referees
Applications should be addressed by email to: Ingeborg Joris (firstname.lastname@example.org) and in cc to Ilse Van Keer (email@example.com).
Further information on other fellowships available within the INSPIRATION Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network can be found on http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/. Further information on the INSPIRATION project and consortium partners can be found on : http://www.inspirationitn.eu