Daniel Blackburn and coauthors detailed and quantified the different processes occurring with soil phosphorus when organic acids are added at different doses. This paper published in Environmental Science & Technology journal brings new insight to the plant P bioavailability and its relation to soil P desorption and diffusion kinetics, as well as to the soil microbial biomass.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!