We would like to announce The Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils. The symposium will be held from 10-13 September 2018 in Leuven and will be hosted by the KU Leuven. More information is available at the website: www.psp6symposium.com. If you have more questions, you can contact Kris Dox (email@example.com) or Erik Smolders (firstname.lastname@example.org) , who is the chair of the organizing committee.
- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!