- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Author Archives: haygarth1
In designing this forum we have just been debating what our strapline should be. We were wanting to emphasise our interest in organic P compounds, which we feel have been neglected relative to inorganic forms… Here are some of the slogans … Continue reading
Save the dates: The International Organic Phosphorus Workshop, Lake District, England, 5-9th Sept 2016
Following on from the successful meeting held in “Panama in 2013, we are delighted to announce a follow-on workshop for soil, water, plant and environmental scientists to come together study and share ideas and innovation on the subject of “Organic Phosphorus … Continue reading