- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Author Archives: malikamezeli
New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
Abstract. The exchange rate of inorganic phosphorus (P) between the soil solution and solid phase, also known as soil solution P turnover, is essential for describing the kinetics of bioavailable P. While soil solution P turnover (Km) can be determined by … Continue reading
Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
We would like to announce The Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils. The symposium will be held from 10-13 September 2018 in Leuven and will be hosted by the KU Leuven. More information is available at the website: www.psp6symposium.com. If you … Continue reading
I would just like to say a quick hello as the new administrator of the soil phosphorus forum. If you have any posts or requests please get in touch. Malika.firstname.lastname@example.org Many thanks Malika