- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Category Archives: Questions
Quantification of soil organic phosphorus and low-molecular-weight organic acids by ion chromatography
A new chromatographic method developed by Waithaisong et al. (2015) was shown to suitable for the quantification of organic P and LMWOAs in soil samples. This paper was sent to me as part of a personal e-mail response from Dr. Claude Plassard to … Continue reading
Stutter et al. (2012) gives a global perspective in the potential of biotechnological approaches to increase plant access to soil Phosphorus. This viewpoint article was published in Environmental Science & Technology (ACS Publications).