- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Category Archives: Research
Higher Scientific Officer – Nutrient Management – 4 Year Fixed Term Contract
Research Associate: New opportunity at The University of Western Australia at the School of Agriculture & Environment
As part of the multi-disciplinary team comprising personnel from the University of Western Australia, WA Department of Primary Industry and Regional Development, Adelaide University, Murdoch University and two fertilizer companies, the research associate will carry out the laboratory, glasshouse and … Continue reading
New publication in Biogeosciences: Soil solution phosphorus turnover: derivation, interpretation, and insights from a global compilation of isotope exchange kinetic studies.
Abstract. The exchange rate of inorganic phosphorus (P) between the soil solution and solid phase, also known as soil solution P turnover, is essential for describing the kinetics of bioavailable P. While soil solution P turnover (Km) can be determined by … Continue reading
Phylogenetic distribution, biogeography and the effects of land management upon bacterial non-specific Acid phosphatase Gene diversity and abundance
Structural equation modeling for the estimation of interconnections between the P cycle and soil properties
We would like to announce The Symposium on Phosphorus in Plants and Soils. The symposium will be held from 10-13 September 2018 in Leuven and will be hosted by the KU Leuven. More information is available at the website: www.psp6symposium.com. If you … Continue reading