- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Category Archives: Studentships
Doctoral and postdoctoal opportunities at Environmental Biogeochemistry Laboratory at the University of Delaware
The Environmental Biogeochemistry Laboratory (http://sites.udel.edu/ebl/) at the University of Delaware has openings for two graduate students and a postdoctoral researcher. A short description of the positions and benefits is included below: Graduate students i) Source tracking of phosphorus in a … Continue reading
The biodiversity of organic phosphate (phytate) cycling in soils (BREARLEY_UBIO17EE) – CASE studentship with AB Vista/AB Enzymes Project Supervisor: Dr Charles Brearley (firstname.lastname@example.org) School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia Project description (more information here) Introduction Phytate (inositol hexakisphosphate) is … Continue reading
Deadline for Applications: Mon 7 March 2016 Funding Type: Directly Funded PhD Project (European Students Only) Type of Study: PhD Apply online Summary PhD Studentship & Secondment in China under the SEW-REAP Programme In recent years, China has significantly increased … Continue reading