- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Category Archives: Videos
Organic Phosphorus in the Environment: Solutions for Phosphorus Security (https://op2016.com/) Session 3: Biotic interactions in organic phosphorus cycling ‐ Plants Keynote speaker ‐ Dr Mark Smits, Hasselt University Title: Plant‐fungus interactions with apatite: ideas versus observations of mycorrhizal fungi induced … Continue reading
Organic Phosphorus in the Environment: Solutions for Phosphorus Security (https://op2016.com/) Session 1: Organic phosphorus flows in the environment in context with other nutrient cycles: Integration across ecosystems Keynote speaker ‐ Prof. Leo Condron, Lincoln University Title: Historical perspective on the … Continue reading
Organic Phosphorus in the Environment: Solutions for Phosphorus Security (https://op2016.com/) Welcome and Overview ‐ Introduction to Workshop and Context Prof. Phil Haygarth – Lancaster University William Wordsworth Poem readind by Professor Simon Bainbridge – Lancaster University
The European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform (ESPP) calls for collaborative action on sustainable management of phosphorus resources.