- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Tag Archives: isotope geochemistry
Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University, UK Salary: £32,600 to £37,768 Closing Date: Tuesday 08 March 2016 This senior research associate post is available under the ‘Hydroscape’ project, among the first of NERC’s new Highlight Topic projects. Hydroscape focusses … Continue reading