- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Tag Archives: Methods
Lancaster Environment Centre, Lancaster University, UK Salary: £32,600 to £37,768 Closing Date: Tuesday 08 March 2016 This senior research associate post is available under the ‘Hydroscape’ project, among the first of NERC’s new Highlight Topic projects. Hydroscape focusses … Continue reading
The molybdenum blue reaction for the determination of orthophosphate revisited: Opening the black box
In this interesting review published in Analytica Chimica Acta, Edward Nagul and coauthors discuss the molybdenum blue chemistry for orthophosphate determination. The effect of interfents, the choice of reductant and acids are considered among the the recommendations made for method optimization.
We are delighted to announce Organic Phosphorus Workshop (OP2016), following the successful meetings held in Panama-2013 and in Ascona-2003. All soil, water, plant and environmental scientists are welcome to exchange ideas and innovation on the subject of “Organic Phosphorus in the … Continue reading