- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Tag Archives: nutrient pollution
Early Stage Researcher (PhD) Fellowships – ESR1, Quantification of phosphorus flux The Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO) calls for cadidates for a PhD-position available from October 2016 onwards. The fellowship “Quantification of phosphorus flux” is available within the INSPIRATION Marie Skłodowska-Curie … Continue reading
R.J. Dodd and A.N. Sharpley (University of Arkansas, USA) reviewed the impact of adopting conservation practices on the speciation and cycling of soil organic P in this interesting article published in Resources, Conservation and Recycling journal. The article discuss the … Continue reading