- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Tag Archives: peak phosphorus
We are delighted to announce Organic Phosphorus Workshop (OP2016), following the successful meetings held in Panama-2013 and in Ascona-2003. All soil, water, plant and environmental scientists are welcome to exchange ideas and innovation on the subject of “Organic Phosphorus in the … Continue reading