- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Tag Archives: Phosphorus sustainability
Early Stage Researcher (PhD) Fellowships – ESR1, Quantification of phosphorus flux The Flemish Institute for Technological Research (VITO) calls for cadidates for a PhD-position available from October 2016 onwards. The fellowship “Quantification of phosphorus flux” is available within the INSPIRATION Marie Skłodowska-Curie … Continue reading
Deadline for Applications: Mon 7 March 2016 Funding Type: Directly Funded PhD Project (European Students Only) Type of Study: PhD Apply online Summary PhD Studentship & Secondment in China under the SEW-REAP Programme In recent years, China has significantly increased … Continue reading