- Insightful meta-analysis: Hidden miners – the roles of cover crops and soil microorganisms in phosphorus cycling through agroecosystems
- Details released for next organic phosphorus workshop
- Unique opinion paper reflects on a collaborative discussion between three generations of scientists.
- Special issue in Plant and Soil published
- Abstract deadline extended to 15th May for PSP6!
Re-posted from: http://landwaterblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/a-great-new-bbsrc-phosphorus-team.html (Saturday, 15 February 2014) The first team meeting of the new BBSRC project entitled “Exploiting root exudation of organic acids and phytases to enhance plant utilisation of soil phosphorus” was held in Lancaster University between 13-14 February 2014. It was a first … Continue reading